Over time, literally thousands of questions have been asked through the eMail and the forum. After a while, you sort of see a pattern in these questions as they tend to repeat themselves over and over. To that end, this frequently asked questions page should point you in the right direction.
- What are DVD Regions and how do they apply to me?
- What are Region Locked drives?
- What is a firmware (or firmware update)?
- How can I find out if my DVD drive is region locked?
- What do I do if I have a Region Locked DVD drive? (Make the drive region free)
- What can be done with Region Locked DVD Players?
- What can be done about the Windows 98 region code?
- What can be done about the Windows 2000/XP region code?
- When I try checking if my drive is region locked, I get an ASPI error. What is wrong?
- What is the best Hardware Decoder?
- How can I remove MacroVision from my CineMaster card?
- How can I copy a DVD to my hard disk?
- Why can't my CD drive read DVD discs?
- What is this DMA thing and how do I enable it?
- How do I find out which display adaptor I have installed?
- How do I find out which DVD Drive I own?